Followers

A few more Paris mini paintings




   I have been so busy with big format paintings recently that I decided to squeeze in a few Paris themed mini paintings just for the fun of it.







   They immediately went to the owner of the first batch but I realized that they have been fairly popular so I uploaded them to oh my prints. prints are now available here.






The other four are:




























   I hope you are having a good weekend. We have started the school holidays today and it will be a busy out of studio week for me. I will try to check in when I have the the chance. Keep up with what I am doing on Facebook and Instagram.






If you want to see more of my adventures in Paris have a look at these posts:
- Les Puces Markets
- Inside Sennelier art store
- moments in Paris
- Inside Charvin art store
- My paris urban sketching sketchbook
what I bought in Paris



To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button.










Comments

Popular Posts