Followers

Plans for Art and Travel

LAGO DI GARDA
Starting to pack my art supplies for another trip to Lago di Garda. Last year there was so much I just didn't have time to see. This painting is based on a photo I took of the view from the castle at Malcesine. The deep dark green water washed up smooth shards of Terra cotta pottery on this side of the lake. The water was also intensly cold rolling up from the depths. I have been making a list of interesting sites and debating how I can work in both painting and urban sketching time. I thought Italy was perfect before, but Italy with art supplies- what more could I wish for!


  What do pack when you are getting ready for a trip- what are the necessities you never forget? Let me know in the comments.

  I post three times a week; Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button.

Comments

Popular Posts