Followers

Urban Sketching Kit



My sketching kit is finally ready to go after many deletions. I won't be bringing many colors with me this time but will mix what I need on site. This will be the first time that I combine sketching and a holiday with multiple people, it will be interesting to see how many oportunities I get to actually sketch. We have planned to visit some interesting sites which I will hopefully be able to post on my facebook page. One of the things I am really looking forward to is visiting the small art store in the town adjacent to where I will be staying. Last year I bought the inktense pencils in the black pouch. They work like watercolor pencils but turn in to ink when mixed with water and are therefore not continuously soluble. One of my favorite drawing products. the accordian sketchbooks will also be a first for me, I have seen so many nice ones on the Urban Sketchers facebook page and have been dying to make one of my own but have been waiting to do the first in Italy. I have one for Lago Di Garda and the second for the seaside. And now to pack the acrylic painting supplies...


  What do you bring on the road with you when traveling? Do you practise your hobbies while you are gone? Let me know in the comments.


  To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button.

Comments

Popular Posts