Followers

How to order a painting of your home










I have been enjoying painting the mini pictures of Paris so much that I decided to try out a few minis of houses as well. Using the same techniques, I was able to create atmospheric impressions of the homes of two of my siblings. They are done in a painterly style and sized ideally to hang in an entryway or on a small wall. They will be receiving them for Christmas.



 Would you like to order a unique painting? I would love to create one for you.

Here are the steps to getting it:


1- E-mail me or comment below to let me know you would like one.

2- Send me at least one photo (two or three would be even better) of the front of your house.

3- Send your Address and any other information I will need to contact you in case of inquiry.


How much does it cost?


- A personal house portrait will cost 40 Euros (North American readers will recieve a special one time offer of 40 Dollars)

How big is a mini painting?


These minis are the size of large postcards making them easy to frame.
13x18 cm (5.1x7.1 inches)

I love the idea but my house isn't really that beautiful...


- Do you have a childhood home or another special house that means something to you? Your grandparents house, a student home, or a home you lived in overseas?  Send me a picture of one of those.


Could I give this as a gift? 


Of course! What a wonderful personalized present.

Either send me a photo of the house you would like to have painted and the address you would like me to send it to

OR

-Let me know that you will be gifting the painting,
-pay the 40 Euros
-give my contact information to the recipient
-I will then work together with the recipient to create their painting for them.


What medium is used?

These minis are painted using professional artist grade acrylic paints on canvas board. They are ideal for framing but can also be stood on a shelf or mantle piece.







 All orders will be first come first serve so if you would like to order one for Christmas I recommend ordering it fairly soon.

How to best contact me: 


 My e-mail address is: sarahjloecker@gmx.at
my Facebook page is:www.facebook.com/sarahloeckerart


To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button. 

Comments

Popular Posts