Followers

Clay Days- Annual Ceramic market

 

 

 


Once a year international ceramists and potters descend on Karmeliterplatz, bearing their delicate wares. And this year the stands were especially nice. Whoever organised it this time curated a wonderful mix of styles and techniques. An whether it is the result of so much time at home over the past few months, or extra effort on the part of the artists, the pieces available where especially lovely. 


   The styles available made the choice of what to purchase quite difficult. (Although looking at the items that I finally decided on makes me laugh since they are so essentially what I would have chosen anyway that I didn't really need to do all the soul searching I did). And so without further ado let me show you some of my favorites from the market:















































Are you curious what I bought? Below is a photo of all my new treasures. I have already tried out the two tea cups and will be filling the small tea urn with my silver needle tea tomorrow.

This post has primarily been photos but I hope that you enjoyed them. If you liked this cultural post you might also enjoy: 

- Farmer's Market 

- Schrebergärten

Carnival

 
 To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button.

Comments

Popular Posts