Followers

Take a peak at my art library



     I have been working on creating even more structure within my postings and have therefore dedicated certain days to certain types of posts. Sundays are more culturally oriented, giving a glimps into a part of Austrian Culture or a location of interest. Tuesdays are information based. Posts with a lot of details will generally be written then. and Thursdays revolve around the behind the scenes of studio life- these are how to posts, glimpses of current projects, how I store supplies, or as in today's case, a closer look at an element of my studio itself. So step inside and have a look round, virtually. Today I am unloading my bookshelf and photographing my favorite art books. And even though there are a lot of photos here there are even more books on the shelf- editting helps, but I keep finding new books that inspire me, so the collection itself, though being continually refined, slowly and steadily grows.


 Painting People:










 Realism:







Botanical Illustration (Scientific Illustration):















 

 

 

Aquarelle/ Watercolor:




Animals:



Urban Sketching:







Acrylic/Oil Painting:

 

 

 


 

 

Landscapes:

 

 

 

 Medievel/Ikonography:

 

 

Pattern:

 

 

Drawing/ Other:








What are your favorite art books? Do you prefer how to books or catalogues? Are you always looking for titles of new and interesting books?

If you liked this post you might also like:
-How I organize my drawing and watercolor supplies

  I post three times a week; Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday. To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button.

Comments

Popular Posts