Followers

Personal Project- Black and White photos




   One of the fun things about going to some Italian Restaurants/ Restaurant chains is the presence of huge black and white photos. Some vintage, some modern, a collection of street photography, cafe scenes, people and food. I have always been drawn to these photos and for a long time have wanted to have something similar in my dining room. This past weekend I have taken a bit of time to sift through some of my own holiday photos and change those promising shots into black and white in the hope of building up a small collection for my own walls. This is a purely personal project based on my own aesthetic but I thought I would share some of the photos with you. Many are taken in Italy but there are also several from Zürich and Graz as well.

















































So what do you think? Do you like Black and white photos? Which of the ones did you like best? Are there any you really loved (or hated). I would love your feedback.



 To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button.  

Comments

Popular Posts