Followers

Mother's Day Market




   The sky hung black and threateningly over half of the downtown area as I walked quickly down the 'Sporgasse' on my way to our main square, the market, and a few last minute purchases for the weekend. A candle and a small vase for my Mother in Law and, I had hoped, a book on bees for myself. Yes, I do buy myself things:) The book wasn't where I had left it in the shop, however, and I hurried on before the rain began  to drizzle, yet again. My coat was at home where I had optimistically left it before starting out in the warm spring sunshine about 2 hours previously. Interspersed showers and sunshine are challenging people's natural ability to dress themselves and it is humorous to see heavy coats thrown over lightly clad shoulders as a significant portion of the population moves along the bicycle path leading into the city center.

   Mother's Day is coming up on Sunday here in Austria and as usual, there is a small but lovely market on our Main square here. My new posters of birds painted on vintage sheet music are previewing at Rosa's Art's Stand. Two of my paintings are also displayed in her tent. If you are in Graz and would like to see the paintings in real life or if you think a mother in your life would like one of the bird poster to stop by tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures of Rosa's Beautiful stand and flowers.






Wishing you a lovely weekend.

 To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button.  











Comments

Popular Posts