Followers

Sketchbook tour of Graz



The sketchbook where I have been practicing my 'not quite urban sketching' is about full by now, it seems like I have been working on it forever. I have tried out a few different techniques with both watercolor and ink and feel like I have a few options for quick sketches ready for traveling to Italy. Sharing a flip through will not only give you a chance to give me a little bit of feedback about what you think works and doesn't but will also provide a little preview for our planned Autumn Exhibition. Since there are so many pages I wont write a lot about them but just let you 'flip through' at your own speed. All of the sketches in this book are in or near Graz. I have intentionally avoided the typical landmarks as I believe they deserve more attention and time in the future.






























And that's it.


So which ones did you like? Let me know in the comments.

If you enjoyed this sketchbook you might also enjoy:

- Natural History sketchbook tour
- Urban Sketching leporello
- My first Urban sketching Sketchbook- Italy


To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button.

Comments

Popular Posts