Followers

Step by Step Jellyfish in gold




   In the last post I shared a review of the new limited edition schminke watercolor palette, at the end of which I added a picture of a jellyfish which I created using the aforementioned colors. As I observed then, I found that the palette provides too little contrast for use alone when creating tone in tone work. I later went on to add dark neutrals as a way of finishing the piece. This post is a step by step progression. The first half is clearly done in only metallic tones and the second half will show both watercolor and inktense additions.















Here are the later additions:








If you liked this post you might also like my other step by step photo progressions:
- Hot air balloon
- fluffy clouds
- Owl

To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button.







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts