Followers

Draw with me and win

   Yesterday I introduced my first ever 'draw with me' challenge on Facebook. Some of you may have seen it there already. This challenge is an idea I had to inspire my readers and friends to do something creative during the holidays.





Draw:

   A Christmas tree ornament- It could be anything, a glass ball, a star, something with sentimental value.

Post: 

  As soon as you are finished with your drawing post it on Instagram with the hashtag #sarahloeckerart or on Facebook and tag or mention me, Sarah Löcker,
in the comments.
   If you really don't use social media, no problem! Just e-mail me your picture at sarahjloecker@gmx.at

Deadline:

  This is a Christmas break challenge so it runs from now through January 6th.


Win!

  On January 7th I will choose one of the participants at random and send them a buffalo print! I will announce the winner here and on Facebook and Instagram.


Who? 

  This challenge is open to everyone. No artistic ability is required- just have fun and be creative. The winner will be chosen at random regardless of the level of their submission, so just have fun with this.


Share: 

   Feel free to share this post with anyone who you think might like it. It won't give you a better chance of winning but it might be a fun challenge to do along with a friend or two.

To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button. 

Comments

Popular Posts