Followers

Painting Autumn workshop review

 

   This weekend I held my Autumn Botanical Watercolour Workshop which included 5 people over the course of two afternoons. This is the first workshop I have done since the lockdown last spring and it was fun to have people in my studio again.




  We were a small group and we were very careful to make sure to keep appropriate distance and wear masks while walking around. It was nice to do an in person event. Something that although it does still happen quite a bit, I have learned to really enjoy. 

  Everyone spent a bit of time sketching their chosen subjects before beginning with the first layers of watercolour.  



We worked from light to dark and from messy to neat, defining and tightening up the work as we progressed.



Here are a few progress shots. Concentration was high and the results really show it.





Here are the results: I was lucky enough to paint on the second day, too. The parsnip is mine.

My Parsnip- #sarahloeckerart




 

 

 

   I will be offering another workshop in November, this time on painting shiny Christmas ornaments. I will be posting it on facebook but if you would like to participate let me know anytime by sending me an e-mail. 

Here is a post of last years Christmas card workshop:

- Christmas cards

This week a lovely parcel arrived from fortnum and mason so I was able to enjoy a really nice tea in the evening:). I also created an instagram account just for my studio tea breaks: @tea_in_the_studio 

you can also check out more of my artwork on my artist account on instagram: @sarahloeckerart


 

 I will be once again offering special Christmas house paintings for 50 euros plus shipping (Contact me be e-mail if interested). Here is a post from last year with more information:

-Painting of your home

I am also willing to paint you an individual botanical watercolour illustration for 120 Euros plus shipping. (contact me by e-mail if interested).

 

To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button.

Comments

Popular Posts