Followers

Introducing the Simple Pleasures Series





  Over the last few months, I have been turning the idea of a new series of illustrations over in my mind. These illustrations represent the enjoyable moments in everyday life that don't cost anything but result in a more pleasant existence when taken advantage of. The simple pleasures in life. Below are the first three images in the series.

Stepping into the kitchen:
Everyone has to eat, so why not enjoy the process of cooking.









Tea and books:

   As everyone who knows me knows, I love tea and books. I have recently posted a collection of my tea break photos here. So while enjoying a tea break why not indulge in a good book for a few minutes?







Fresh flowers:

  I love having fresh flowers at home. They usually don't cost much but they make my home more delightful for several days. I often pick up a few from the farmer's market or even the supermarket when buying groceries. On special occasions, it is fun to splurge on something from one of the nearby florists. My friend Rosa makes beautiful bouquets.









  I hope you enjoy these images. What are simple pleasures you indulge in on a regular basis? Let me know in the comments. I will be producing a few more illustrations for this series, so if you want your simple pleasure included, let me know what it is.


 This series will be available as prints soon. Please contact me if you are interested in acquiring one, or a set.


To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button. 

Comments

Popular Posts