Followers

September highlights










   Pouring myself out of the van which just barely made it back to Graz, I hit the ground running, eager to make up for the summer months which although lovely and relaxing left me feeling behind on so many projects. One by one so many of those projects were able to be wrapped up this past month, leaving me with a feeling both of relief and breathing room. I have even been able to add two new projects which I will be sharing soon. However, in this post I would like to share a few of the projects that kept me busy during September. As well as some of the other highlights of the month-



This month school started and with it a whirlwind of early mornings and of course shopping, but it also brought about quiet studio hours.






   The Natural History Illustration online course ended, leaving me with a lovely graphite wolf illustration rendered late at night over the course of a week:





    I collaborated with Davinzi, a group organizing the painting of murals on the containers of Vinzidorf. See the post here. I did two murals.







  We increased our offerings this month for Urban Sketchers Graz- We now meet twice a month and have created an instagram account (@urbansketchersgraz). If you are reading this in Graz we would love to see you at a meet up sometime, no experience needed. We have a group containing artists of all levels and disciplines.



 We were serenaded during one of our meet ups by this wonderful musician. His singing was also fantastic.



  September was sunny and beautiful this year, but toward the end it slowly started to fade into autumn. The days have still been pleasant and the low, warm sun is beautiful as it filters through the multicoloured leaves.




My sister in law celebrated her 50th birthday in Burg Hochosterwitz in Carinthia- it is a lovely place and although the weather was cool and rainy I got several good reference photos.










   Just for fun: I found this dancing lady teapot at a gallery in town- I think it is both kitschy and fabulous! A little out of my price range or I would definitely get it for my tea pot collection.







To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button.






If you liked this post you might also like:
-August favorites
- July Favorites
- June Highlights
May highlights
- April favorites








Comments

Popular Posts