Followers

9 Acrylic Paintings available in April at Uptown Art Gallery

 









About half way up the Sporgasse in the center of Graz is a small two room Gallery called Uptown Art.




   Each month artists contribute to a themed exhibition curated by the gallery's owner, Valerie Tschida. The month of April is reserved for a celebration of nature as it often coincides with both Easter and the long awaited beginning of Spring. And nature, as you know is my special area of interest and expertise.


   Last year I had the honour of exhibiting my birds painted on vintage sheet music. This year I have contributed a number of acrylic paintings. 

 As a result of Corona measures there was no vernissage this time around. However, I thought I would post a few photos of the paintings hanging in situ.

Here they are below, have fun finding them in the gallery photos:

The exhibition itself will be over on the 30th. If you are in Graz and would like to see the paintings in person I would encourage you to stop by.












Do you have a favourite painting in the exhibition? I would love to hear which one it is.






If you enjoyed seeing this post you might also enjoy looking at a few past exhibitions:

- Natura et Animal

- Artists for Future 

- Moth Migration

- Tamsweg 

- Women's Day Exhibition 

- Drawn to Nature






Comments

Popular Posts