Followers

Workshop in a Box 2- Stamp Carving

 

 

 

   At the end of the last lockdown as spring began to slowly change into early summer and people were eager to get outside, I released my first 'Workshop in a Box'- the theme was Urban Sketching. I created it to give people an opportunity to do something creative at that particular time and in those particular circumstances. In about a week and a half I will be releasing my second 'Workshop in a Box'. 

   We are at the beginning of our second lockdown here in Austria, literally, today is day one. And although  many things are similar, there are a few differences as well. For one thing it is getting colder. There are sunny days but they are shorter and life is turning inward. Home is where the heart is, as well as where school, work, and spare time activities are. With this in mind I have decided to create a box that is slightly more time consuming but the perfect at home art project. Stamp making using linoleum cutting techniques. I have always liked linoleum cutting although it can be frustrating to control the smaller, more delicate, lines. The advent of carving blocks has made an amazing difference. They are so easy to use. I have included carving blocks (see the blue blocks in the photo) in this box.

   In curating this 'Workshop in a Box' I provide you with everything you need both to learn a new skill and create a beautiful stamp. 

   This box is basically equivalent to participating in one of my workshops with the difference that you have the opportunity to keep all of the supplies as well as the flexibility to 'do' the workshop at the time that best suits you. 

   I include instructions on how to do the project including tips on how to create interest using different line weights, how to deal with mirror imaging and a variety of other ideas to make your results more beautiful and professional looking. 

   If you are missing activities, or looking for a way to be creative, this might be something for you.

   This will be again a limited edition box, so if you are interested in acquiring one please let me know as soon as possible. The price is 40 euros plus shipping (pick up is available in Graz).






 This will be again a limited edition box, so if you are interested in acquiring one please let me know as soon as possible. The price is 40 euros plus shipping (pick up is available in Graz). 

To reserve a box drop me a line at:

sarahjloecker@gmx.at 

or contact me on social media at:

Instagram: sarahloeckerart

facebook: Sarah Löcker 

                Sarah Loecker Art

 




 

Here are a few other posts that might interest you:

- Cicade step by step process
- Stamp making
- Stamp making seminar 

Lion Stamp

 

 

 

 

 

I will be once again offering special Christmas house paintings for 50 euros plus shipping (Contact me be e-mail if interested). Here is a post from last year with more information:

-Painting of your home

I am also willing to paint you an individual botanical watercolour illustration for 120 Euros plus shipping. (contact me by e-mail if interested). This might be the perfect gift for the avid gardner, cook or nature lover on your list.



To get posts as soon as they are published click on the subscribe button at the top of the page or Follow by clicking on the follow button.

 

 

 


 

Comments

Popular Posts